Certified protection, clean aesthetic, comfortable fit, and a budget-friendly price, that' s what makes up the Align II. The standout feature of the Align II is the inclusion of the revolutionary Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), a patented protection against "rotational forces" caused by angled impacts. When including MIPS, we didn't give anything up to comfort though, the Align II includes our Tri-Fix web splitter, the Headset SX dial fit system for easy fit adjustment, our 4th Dimension Cooling System for incredible ventilation, and three universal shell sizes to achieve the perfect fit. If you're on the quest for a feature-rich helmet that leaves some jingle jangle in your pocket, the Align II is for you.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Reflective decals help with increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- With the Specialized Tri-Fix holding your straps in place and three shell sizes, riders can achieve an easy and accurate fit that accommodates a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.