- Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Interface: Square - Position: Left
Shimano's FC-RS500 Crankset features a casual yet elegant design. It is equally comfortable ripping up a race course or causally cruising cobbled side streets. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 110 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Road - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Diameter: 24 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
$174.95 $400.00 56% Off
Sporting a supreme strength-to-weight ratio, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Mountain Crank Arms are super stiff and ready to propel you up the trails. With a self-extracting bolt for easy maintenance, these fourth-generation hollow crank arms feature an oversized aluminum spindle with a spline interface. It fits all frames with 73mm bottom bracket shell and includes all hardware for Pressfit 30.
$50.95 $160.00 68% Off
This very light, stiff, and strong carbon crank spider optimizes your power transfer. - Stiff and lightweight. - For use with S-Works carbon road cranks.
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
$230.99 - $234.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8120 crankset features modern construction using direct mount chainrings and a 178mm Q-factor for 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Rigid and lightweight design for aggressive trail riding - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotating performance. - 178mm Q-factor - 51.8mm chainline - Exchangeable single/double chainring - Number of Chainrings: Double - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Crank Length: 175mm - Rings: 36/26 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - BB Included: No
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Cranks transform every last watt into oval-scorching speed in the velodrome. These cranks set the bar for low weight and unmatched efficiency, with hollow forged aluminum crank arms and an Octalink bottom bracket (sold separately) for power transfer and acceleration that will blow you, and those trying to hold your wheel, away.
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
Big air, pure speed, and total concentration: the DH world in a nutshell. It's a world where line choices are made in the blink of an eye, absolute faith in your gear is a must, and Shimano's Saint Crankset is ready to answer the call every time. Ultra-wide bottom bracket bearing spacing and hollow-forged crank arms are used for maximum rigidity and strength under demanding conditions, and a steel pedal insert adds even more burl. A single chainring keeps things simple and durable up front so you can focus on the ride, and not a dropped chain. See you at the bottom. - English threaded Shimano Hollowtech II BB included
$134.99 - $144.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$284.99 - $289.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
- BCD: Direct Mount Shimano - Chainline: 55mm - Crank Arm Length: 170mm - Material: Aluminum - Interface: Hollowtech II - Speed: 11/12 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Drivetrain Spacing: SuperBoost+ - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Page 1 of 1