What makes the perfect cycling shoe? Is it exceptional power transfer? Superior Comfort? Undeniable style? The simple answer is 'yes' to all of the above. With the S-Works 7, you get a shoe with no compromises.
We took a no holds barred approach to transferring every bit of your power to the pedals. The lighter and stiffer Powerline carbon sole is new and brought to you by the same team that developed Rider-First Engineering. Why's this special? Because it led to their lightest and stiffest carbon outsole to date. A completely refined Padlock Heel, meanwhile, packs in more comfort with the same exceptional heel hold that you found in the previous iteration. And finally, the space-grade Dyneema material used in the upper doesn't stretch when pulled on, making sure that your foot stays where it's supposed to. With these all features combined, you can be sure that Specialized kept in line with the motto "every watt is sacred."
In the comfort arena, Specialized kept all of the Body Geometry features you know and love, like the Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and Metatarsal Button. Each one of these features have been ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to not only boost power, but also to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury. They also took luxury into account by designing the S-Works 7 to have form that complements its function, so you'll find seams that are bonded together, rather than sewn, cleaning up the lines and contouring to your foot with slipper-like comfort. The custom CNC'd alloy BOA dials add some panache, but they also feature durable spring clutch internals and precise, one-millimeter micro-adjustments that let you perfectly dial in your fit.
The S-Works 7 embodies everything Specialized knows about footwear, compacted into one shoe–no compromises, no shortcuts, just explosive speed and superior comfort.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Specialized's stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap Fit System|
|Outsole||FACT Powerline carbon|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||15.0|
|Weight||224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.